SalesGym Seller - Coach
Overview of Seller-Coach Position
SalesGym is now hiring salespeople to offer our unique sales training method to sales organizations interested in improving the performance of their sales teams. The SalesGym Seller-Coach will then be responsible for coordinating and helping deliver the training projects to accounts they develop. Compensation will be based on the ability to find new customers and lead projects to transform the way their salespeople sell. A video description of this position is located at this link.
This position involves no significant travel as selling and the delivery of coaching is done from home. SalesGym’s approach is on trend with the move toward more “no travel” virtual sales training and we are positively impacted by the work from home transition being caused by the Covid-19 crisis.
Quick Overview of SalesGym
SalesGym has developed and refined an innovative and unique training approach based on the way elite sports coaches train their athletes and prepare their teams for competition. These three elements are central to the SalesGym value proposition.
- Highly tailored sales training approaches that combine industry best practices tailored to each client to maximize their sales process and improve conversion and results.
- A unique, highly customized online learning platform that accelerates the learning process and prepares sales teams for practice training sessions with SalesGym Coaches.
- Virtual, Drills based virtual training sessions that transform the way sellers communicate their sales messaging, ask questions, overcome resistance and close deals.
SalesGym’s unique methodology is based on years of research and testing and interviews with hundreds of leading sales executives frustrated with the fact that most salespeople make the same mistakes on sales calls and front line sales managers are, for the most part, inconsistent in sales coaching.
Links to More Information on SalesGym
Qualifications for this Position
This is not an entry level sales position. No one will be considered for this position unless they have sales experience in the sales training industry. To be considered for this position you must have:
- A strong network and the ability to immediately schedule activity with sales executives in medium and large corporations.
- Experience selling training or consulting services with an understanding of all the buying influencers that ultimately have impact on buying decisions.
- Training and delivery skills. The ability to conduct sales training, explain basic selling concepts and run practice exercises. An understanding of consultative and challenger selling approaches.
- Ability to create and maintain a high activity level.
- Strong written communication skills. Selling training and consulting projects requires ability to generate professional emails, meeting summaries, proposals and project updates. It is impossible to sell the projects we sell without experience communicating to executives in writing.
- Must have dedicated home space for working from home and the self discipline required to work from home in a high intensity, fast paced model.
Once again, we want to emphasize this is not an entry level position where we are looking for someone we can train on sales and training delivery skills. We are looking to hire people that already have these skills and have a track record of success at selling training to sales organizations.
Tech and Work Environment Requirements:
Since all employees work from home, they must have:
- A dependable computer that can do video and voice conference calls.
- High-speed internet (at least 20 Mbps or higher) and be directly connected into your modem (not using wireless routers)
- A quiet space free of background noise and interruptions.
Compensation / Incentives
- Total compensation package, including commissions and coaching bonuses of $100,000+
- $5,000 – $7,000 Monthly Salary, depending on experience
- Commission on sales generated from $1,500 – $5,000 / Month
- Incentives on coaching delivered through virtual sessions – $500 – $2,500 / Month
- Employees are given an extra amount of $820 each month to be used towards anything else like health insurance, cell phone expenses or faster internet connections.
Training Being Provided by SalesGym
- SalesGym will not be providing basic sales training on how to schedule sales activity or get through to decision makers in sales organizations. This is an ability you must have before being considered for the position.
- SalesGym will provide extensive training and practice at learning the SalesGym training methodology, but it is assumed that anyone hired for this position would already have strong presentation and training skills on day one and would simply need to learn our methodology, not the basics of how to communicate in a training context
- The SalesGym delivery model is unique and extremely drills-based. It is quite different from any other sales training approach.
How to Apply For This Position
- Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- IMPORTANT!! As part of your cover letter, please include why you feel you’re qualified and the perfect person to be considered for this position.
- Please note, if you do not have experience selling training and/or consulting services to medium and large sales organizations, you will not be considered for this position.
We will not consider or respond to any inquiries or resume submissions that do not indicate a strong background in selling training or consulting services to sales organizations. Do not apply for this position if you cannot pick up the phone and immediately schedule initial appointments with sales executives to discuss a more effective way to train sales teams.
Apply today to join the SalesGym team >